Highlighting Some Interesting Facts about Glass and the Importance of Your Local Glazier
Glass is a fundamental product that mankind utilises for the creation of windows, eyeglasses, bottles, and countless other products but here are some things that you probably didn’t know about this essential material:
- A team of researchers recently unearthed the first iterations of manmade glass in an ancient Egyptian burial site. They discovered small translucent beads and ornamental decorations that date back to at least 3,000 BCE.
- However, nature has been crafting glass since time immemorial; lighting strikes are known to transform sand into thin glass tubes called fulgurites and volcanoes have been converting rocks and aggregates into dark-coloured obsidian fragments for millions of years.
- Although glass takes more than one million years to fully decompose, it’s important to note that it is also 100% recyclable and reusable irrespective of its condition or age.
- When glass fractures, the rupture moves at a shocking speed of more than 4,000 kilometres per hour, which is why small cracks can quickly turn into massive breakages.
- The typical Australian family goes through upwards of 300 glass bottles, jars, and other containers each year.
Glass is an indispensable resource in today’s day and age but as we all know, it is susceptible to physical damage, chips, nicks, and a myriad of environmental factors, which is why it’s so important for you to establish a tight-knit relationship with your glazier in Perth, particularly if you own a storefront, residential property, or vehicle.
Your Neighbourhood Glazier Represents a One-Stop Shop
Simply by reaching out to a reputable glass expert in your vicinity, you’ll gain immediate access to an extensive range of economical products and services:
- On-demand repair and replacement assistance for any type of glass
- Fabrication and installation of modernised glass doors
- Augmented windows for domestic homes, shopfronts, and other structures
- Custom-created shower screens and other bathroom features
- Robust, reinforced safety glass and security-grade panes
- Opulent shelving provisions, balustrades, splashbacks, and other functional glass products
Your local glaziers can create, repair, or install any type of glass at a moment’s notice, which is why numerous Australians are beginning to rely on these dexterous professionals instead of other middlemen, traders, and contractors. To put it plainly, a reputable glazier is able to provide a cost-effective, streamlined service for all of your glass-related needs without charging over the top.
Highly Trained, Experienced, and Client-Oriented
The most esteemed Perth-based glass specialists can tout multiple decades of experience within this integral niche and they pride themselves on being able to facilitate personalised, no-obligation assessments for any type of customer.
Thus, as soon as you notice a crack, fissure, or breakage in your windows or other architectural features, it’s in your best interests to visit the webpage of a renowned local glazier to schedule a free consultation as soon as possible. Even the smallest chips and blemishes will exacerbate over time so you should act quickly to avoid further damage and full-blown shatters.